- Delivers robust performance at a competitive entry-server price
- Offers flexibility in an optimized compact design
- Combines reliability and simple installation with innovative management technology
Robust performance at an entry-level price
With support for next-generation Intel Xeon and Core i3 processor technology, the IBM System x3100 M4 delivers strong performance for the price in a single-socket tower. Advanced features and functions, which come standard, include innovative integrated RAID capability, dependable server-class memory, energy efficiency, low-cost tower-to-rack kit and high-capacity storage options for enhanced availability.
Ultra-small, flexible design
Extremely compact, the x3100 M4 fits easily in small spaces. Flexible, configure-to-order capabilities can provide the capacity and features you need, with multiple upgrade options to help meet future growth.
- Generous server-class memory offers greater performance per price point.
- Support for up to four high-capacity, low-cost Serial ATA hard disk drives optimizes implementation flexibility.
- Three PCIe Gen 2 slots and a PCI Gen 3-ready slot offer ample I/O speed and an easy upgrade path.
- Integrated Management Module and full IBM toolbox simplify systems management.
- Embedded RAID support and optional advanced RAID upgrade facilitates enhanced availability and protection.
- Dual integrated Gigabit Ethernet offers greater network bandwidth.